Lisa Ciofani Basham is a picture painter and storyteller. Since 1984, Lisa has been involved in the real estate market in one facet or another. Be it, selling as a Realtor, building as a partner in a building company, rehabbing homes to flip, providing mortgage loans, and since 2007 staging homes .
- In staging homes she first imagines who is going to live in the home, and then creates an environment to appeal to their lifestyle while complimenting the existing style of the home.
Helpful Home Staging has a warehouse space central to the Cleveland, Ohio highway system that is overflowing with furniture, artwork, rugs, lighting, plants, and accessories.
Lisa and her team are constantly perusing auctions and showrooms, adding extraordinary pieces to their inventory. The company also redesigns and re-purposes furniture.
With this superior collection of furnishings, Staged to Sell Homes/ Helpful Home Staging, offers these services in the Northeast Ohio, Greater Cleveland Market.
- Home Staging
- Redesign and Interior Design
- New Construction Selections and Planning
- Motivational Speaking about Home Staging
- Cosmetic updates
- Counter-tops-granite,Formica etc..
- Shopping services
TV Radio Talk Show Guest:
- Lisa Ciofani Basham of Staged to Sell Homes in Cleveland, Ohio has been featured on Live on 5 with Lee Jordan, News Channel 5, The Cleveland Plain Dealer SOHO Magazine, and several radio show interviews
Best of 2015 Industry Awards:
Locally regarded as best in their industry:
- Recognized expert with COSE and Lake County Chamber of Commerce.
- Houzz named Staged to Sell Homes, Best in Customer Service in 2015
- Staged to Sell Homes as a top rated stager on Angie’s List
- No two homes look alike. Their team of designers specialize in every decorating style: transitional, modern, traditional, European, coastal, and more.
- Their interiors always balance luxury with livability, refinement with comfort.
Your home has a buyer. Staged to Sell Homes attracts that buyer to you- by turning showings into sales.
“Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression!”